- Log in to your account page.
- Under Your plan, click CHANGE PLAN.
- Scroll to Spotify Free and click CANCEL PREMIUM.
- Continue through to the confirmation message.
How to Cancel Your Spotify Subscription!
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription
Most people think that once they cancel their Spotify account, it’s gone forever. But what if I told you there’s a way to get your account back.
Cancel my Spotify account:
1. Be sure you have enough space on your device and delete old podcasts and music.
2. Sign out of Spotify from the iOS settings menu or Android Settings for Google Play Store.
3. Go to www.spotify.com/us/cancel-subscription.
4. Enter your email address and hit “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION”.
5. Confirm cancellation by clicking “YES CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION”.
6. Congratulations! You’ve successfully canceled your subscription! Now go find some excellent music and podcasts to fill your newly freed up storage space.
I’ve been trying to cancel my Spotify membership for three days, and I’m still unable to do so. Why can’t I get out of my Spotify contract? If you don’t see a cancellation option on your Spotify account page, it’s possible that you signed up with a third party like iTunes or a broadband/mobile provider. You must contact the firm in charge of your payments if this is the case.
Yes. You may cancel Spotify Premium at any time. However, because you won’t receive a prorated refund for the rest of the month after canceling, Spotify instead allows you to keep using the service until your next billing date.
Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and click Settings > Your name. Then scroll down to iTunes & App Store, select your Apple ID, and look at it. You may have to sign in (hopefully you remember your password!). Look down at Subscriptions and click on the Spotify Premium subscription; then cancel it.
Create an account on spotify.com or log into your existing one. Select CHANGE PLAN from the drop-down menu under Your plan. CANCEL PREMIUM should be selected from the drop-down menu beside Spotify Free.
To delete your Spotify account, go to the Contact Spotify Support website and select Account. Then click “I want to close my account.” Continue clicking “Continue” until you get an email confirming your account’s closure.
If you don’t see a cancel option, it’s possible that you subscribed to premium via the iPhone or iPad app. To cancel your subscription, use iTunes to do so. Apple is in charge of your subscription.