Delete Tumblr account follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Click on the ‘Account’ icon.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Delete Account’.
- You will be directed to a screen asking if you are sure.
How To Delete Your Tumblr Account
How To Delete Tumblr Account from Iphone
This is a question that has crossed the minds of many Tumblr users. However, it’s not as easy as simply following the steps to deactivate an account. If you want to fully delete your account and all associated data, you will need to contact their support team first. This article will explain how to contact them and what they require before deleting your account.
The quickest way to contact Tumblr is by clicking the ‘Submit a request’ button on their help page. This runs you through a form that asks you what the issue with your account is and provides an e-mail address for them to get back to you. When filling in this form, it’s important to provide as much detail as possible – however don’t be too upset or angry, they can’t actually do anything about any problems you might have. Once finished, click submit and they will get back to you via email when they can help.
Your privacy settings
Once contact has been made with Tumblr support, they may ask that you set your blog to private for the time being until such time as your account has been deleted. This ensures that no information or images can be seen by the public, but it also means you will not be able to log in to manage your blog either. It’s important to bear this in mind when contacting Tumblr support – if possible make sure there are no posts containing sensitive data before doing so.
Once private, Tumblr will then ask that you change your password and confirm this change via e-mail – again, making sure that any post containing personal info is hidden under a new password before doing so. Now all they need to do is delete the account!
All you need to do is contact their Customer Support, and they will delete the account for you. From there, make sure to change your Tumblr password and e-mail address before sending any last message or post.
1) Click “Submit a request” on the help page and select what needs to be done with your account while inputting sensitive data. Then click submit. They will get back to you via email when they can help with the issue of deleting an account this way, although it might take 2 weeks or more depending on how busy they are.
2) Set your blog to private so no information can be seen by the public while retaining access yourself until such time as the account is deleted fully. Tumblr will then ask that you change your password and confirm this change via e-mail while noting the blog is now private.
3) Contact them by sending an e-mail to [email protected] on WHY you want to delete the account while mentioning it’s set to private for their own records, then they will give you more instruction on what needs to be done next under the subject of “Tumblr Account Request” for security purposes. If need be, repost any missing info on your blog so they can view/confirm its contents without worry so long as it does not contain sensitive data again before doing so if anything of theirs is still posted thereafter being deleted.
4) After deleting uploaded content from Tumblr servers, they will then delete the account and, if applicable, provide feedback on problems that may have led to deleting the account.
Sometimes, when an inactive Tumblr account has been unused for more than two years, Tumblr will release it. They’ll send a warning email to the account owner before releasing it so they have time to log in again and keep the username.
1. Log in to your Tumblr account.
2. Click on the ‘Account’ icon.
3. Select from your list of blogs the one you want to delete.
4. On the iOS app.
5. Choose ‘Delete’. On the Android app.
6. Select the gear icon (settings).
7. Chose ‘Delete this Tumblr’.
To cancel your Tumblr account, go to the settings page. You can’t delete your account using the Tumblr app for mobile devices. Only the Tumblr website allows you to delete your account. Your primary Tumblr blog is also deleted after you cancel it.
To remove your account, log in to your dashboard and go to the Blogs page. Select each of the blogs you want to delete and then click Delete. You’ll be asked whether you’re sure you want to do this; if you’re not sure, keep it! If all of your blogs were deleted at once, they wouldn’t be permanently erased from Tumblr’s servers like other social network sites. However, any of them could potentially get recreated at a later time because their content is stored on the cloud (in other words: the internet). Once these secondary blogs are gone for good, it may take some time before new ones appear.
To identify a browser, websites may utilize code. Tumblr keeps track of the type of browser you’re using, as well as the version and operating system. This indicates whether you’re browsing from a mobile device or a computer to a Tumblr page.
What Does Blocking Do? The most important thing to note about blocking someone on Tumblr is that it limits your ability to interact with them in any way. He won’t be able to see anything from you in your dashboard, and you won’t be able to access him in yours. He won’t be able to communicate with you in any other way, either.
After you accept the deletion request, your likes, messages, and primary blog material will be permanently deleted from the site. The only exception to this is if you make group blog contributions. These will continue to be available.
Select “Deactivate your account” to deactivate it. In the upper-right corner of the page, click “Delete [your blog’s name].” If it says “Delete everything,” you’re on your Primary blog – you can’t remove your Primary blog without also deleting your entire account.
Tap on Delete My Account in the app’s settings to remove your Tinder account. If you delete your account, your Tinder profile will be removed as well as any matches and conversations you’ve made. You may also hide your profile from the Discovery area of the app so that others won’t notice it.
Go to your Reddit account. Click the user symbol in the upper-right corner and choose ‘User Settings’ from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Deactivate Account’ at the bottom of the page. Rephrase your login information and, if desired, provide an explanation for deleting your Reddit account.
When you decide to remove your Tumblr blog or account, everything inside it is deleted. This does not, however, imply that any reblogged material from you is removed as well.
On a computer, you may just deactivate your account. It is not as simple to do so on a mobile device. There is presently no method to cancel or delete an account from a smartphone. Open the Discord app on your phone or tablet and select the Cog icon in the lower right corner for User Settings. nTap My Account after that to see your settings.