Delete Tumblr account follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Click on the ‘Account’ icon and select ‘Settings’.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Delete Account’.
- You will be directed to a screen asking if you are sure.
How To Delete Tumblr Account from Iphone
How To Delete Tumblr Account Permanently
There are a lot of reasons why people would want to delete their Tumblr account. For some, it’s because they have different ideas on what free speech is and what should be censored online. For others, it’s because they don’t find the site as aesthetically pleasing as other social media sites like Facebook or Twitter. But for many people, the reason for deleting their account is that they feel overwhelmed from being bombarded with cyberbullying messages from anonymous strangers on the internet. Whatever your reason maybe
here’s how you can delete your Tumblr account:
1) Go to https://www2.tumblr.com/dashboard
2) Click “Delete Account” at the top of the page.
3) Enter your password and then click “OK”.
4) Read the prompt that tells you why deleting an account is a terrible idea.
5) Click “Close”.
6) You can delete your blog by going to http://www.tumblr.com/my_blog/banned NOTE: If you don’t want to delete your blog, but would like it to remain on Tumblr while still not having any way of logging in, click the “Settings” option next to the “Delete Account” button and remove all of your blog’s users except for yourself (and maybe one more person).
7) Enter your e-mail address and read the prompt once more.
8) If you’re absolutely sure that you want to delete it, check the box that says “I understand that deleting my account is permanent”.
9) Fill out the captcha and click “Delete Blog”.
10) You should receive an e-mail once your Tumblr account has been deleted.
Log in to your Tumblr account. Click the ‘Account’ symbol and pick “Settings.” Select “Delete Account” from the bottom of the screen. You’ll be brought to a prompt asking whether you’re sure.
Tap the Account icon. Select your blog in the upper right corner. Tap Settings. Select Delete this Tumblr. type your password, then press Delete.)
To cancel your Tumblr account, go to the settings page. You can’t delete your account using the official Tumblr app for mobile devices. Only the Tumblr website allows you to remove your account. Your primary Tumblr blog is also removed when you terminate your membership.
You may remove significant amounts of your data by visiting your account. If you are unable to do so, or if you don’t have a Tumblr account, please submit a ticket here or email us at [email protected]
You may delete your entire Tumblr account or individual blogs created with it. After deleting your Tumblr account, the user email address and blog URL you selected for the account will be recycled.
Is it possible to delete your Tumblr account? Many social media sites provide you the option to temporarily disable your account in case you want to reactivate it later. This isn’t an option on Tumblr. Everything from your blog’s content to the blogs you follow are deleted when you remove a blog or your whole account.
According to HuffPo, Tumblr is performing maintenance on its side and emailing users who haven’t logged in for more than two years, “a lot has changed in two years and we think they’d be interested to see what’s new.”