- Tap the three dots. show you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap OK to remove the title.
How to Delete Continue Watching on Netflix
How to Clear Your Recently Watched List on Netflix
When you sign into your account, you can see the TV shows and movies that have been watched on each profile. From a web browser, go to your Account page. Open the Profile & Parental Controls settings for the profile you want to see.
For The Tudors fans looking for good movie recommendations, Braveheart is a violent costume drama in a familiar historical setting. Movies and shows similar to it include Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Downton Abbey, and Gladiator.
You can always sort by title via My List so that hidden titles won’t appear until you select them manually (Please note: You may only hide titles that are included in your plan / available for streaming). To hide titles you have viewed:
1) Click My List > Hidden.
2) Select the title(s) you would like to hide > select Hide from “My List, Continue Watching”. A checkbox will appear next to each title that is hidden. You can change this setting later if you’d like. Simply choose My List and then click the filter button at the top right of your screen (the three bars). From there, select “Unhide” and select the titles you would like to unhide by clicking on them.
You can still find titles you’ve previously watched under Hidden Titles by clicking My List >Hidden. You can also view previous seasons through DVD and Blu-ray disc rental if they’re available for streaming. (However, we don’t have access to that data and cannot make it available through Netflix.)
Yes. If you prefer to watch one show at a time, you can turn off “Automatically play next episode.” To do so: 1) In the Netflix application, choose Options > Playback Settings > Turn Off Automatically Play Next Episode; then click OK at the bottom of the screen. Your setting will be saved for future playbacks on that device only.
1) In Netflix’s home screen, click Account > Your Profile and then scroll down until you see Recently Watched.
2) Select Edit > Remove items from Recently Watched. This will remove titles you have watched from your list of recently watched titles in the Netflix application and website. Any DVDs or Blu-ray discs that you’ve watched offline will continue to work as before, and are not affected by this action.
If you’ve already given the video a thumbs-up, go to the “Continue Watching” tab. Locate and select the title you wish to remove. Tap the three dots next to the title. On the pop-up menu that appears after tapping on “three dots,” pick “Remove From Row.”
Place your cursor over a title in the row to see additional choices when watching on the internet. On smartphones, access Menu. Remove From Row is the option to choose.
Scroll all the way down to the ‘Continue Watching’ section on the main page. Find the title you want to remove and press the three-dotted button next to it. After that, choose “Delete From Row” and confirm your selection.
The Netflix app asks this question to prevent users from wasting bandwidth by keeping a show playing that they’re not interested in. This also helps guarantee that you don’t miss out on any of the action when you resume it.