- Open Control Panel, and then select System.
- Click the Advanced tab, and in the User Profiles area.
- Click Settings. In the Profiles stored on this computer list.
- Select the appropriate user profile.
- Click Delete. When you are prompted.
- Click Yes.
How to re-create a corrupted profile in Windows 10
How Do You Fix A Corrupted User Profile Windows 10
1. Open Control Panel, and then select System.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and in the User Profiles area.
3. Click Settings. In the Profiles stored on this computer list.
4. Select the appropriate user profile.
5. Click Delete. When you are prompted.
6. Click Yes.
Select the System item on the Open Control Panel, select System, and then click Advanced. Click Settings in the User Profiles section of the Advanced tab. Select a user profile from the list of Profiles stored on this computer and then deselect it. When you’re asked to do so, choose Yes.
It’s possible that your user profile was damaged while you attempted to log in if your antivirus software is scanning your PC while you try to log on, according to Microsoft. It might also be caused by other factors. A simple remedy is to restart your computer, but if this doesn’t work, you’ll have to restart and boot into Safe mode