- Now Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts .
- Under Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you want to remove.
- Then select Manage.
- Select Delete account from this device.
- Select Delete to confirm.
Easy Guide to Add or Remove Microsoft Account on Windows 10
How to Completely Delete Your Microsoft Account on windows 10
1. Now Click the Start button, and then click Settings.
2. Click Accounts, scroll down, and then click the Microsoft account you would like to delete.
3. Click Remove, and then click Yes.
1. Now Open Settings.
2. Under Accounts, select the email account you would like to remove.
3. Tap Delete Account.
4. And Select Delete from this device or Delete from all devices. .