Remove a phone from iCloud follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to iCloud.com with their Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Erase [device].
- Select Next until the device is erased.
- Click Remove from Account.
Remove An iOS Device from Your Apple/iCloud Account
3 Ways of Removing iCloud Apple ID off iPad iPhone iPod iOS 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 No Hacking No Doulci
Write an article about how getting your phone removed from iCloud is a fairly simple process. There are a few different ways to go about it-you can have your phone’s data erased in the Find My Phone app, or you can call Apple directly and have them remove it for you. The steps are pretty straightforward, so if you’re looking to get rid of your old device, just follow these quick instructions!
It’s actually super easy. You can go to the settings app on your iPhone, and follow these steps:
1. In the settings app, go to iCloud > your name (the name of your iPhone) > delete account.
2. Enter the password for your Apple ID and tap Delete Account. If you don’t remember this information, you can reset it on appleid.apple.com
3. Once you’ve deleted everything from iCloud, follow these steps:
– Go to Settings on your iPhone, scroll all the way down and tap General
– Scroll all the way down again and Tap Reset
– Then select Erase All Content and Settings which will completely remove any data from your phone but will not harm or otherwise effect anything else on your device! This is more than likely a respring step so just give it some time – I recommend doing this on Wi-Fi and if possible plugging the device into power.
– Once your iPhone is completely reset, [re]follow all of these steps [from 1 – 3 again] to remove it from iCloud for good!
Tap Settings, then your name. Then go to Media & Purchases and select View Account. Remove This Device should be the last option.
tap Settings > Your Name on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Scroll down and you’ll see a list of all of your Apple ID devices. Every device linked to your Apple account is displayed. Select any name you want to remove by tapping it. Finally, confirm the removal by clicking Remove from Account again.
When you erase your iPhone from iCloud, it is removed from the Find My iPhone device list. Your old iPhone’s Activation lock is turned off as well. When you remove your phone from iCloud and lose it, everything on it will be erased. Everything on your phone, including data, is safe and secure when it’s deleted from iCloud.
Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive on your iPhone. At the bottom of the screen, choose your Apple ID and then Sign Out. If you can’t access the phone number that you want to remove, edit your Apple ID password.
You can’t have both. You are the same person using two separate devices if you share an Apple ID. Your phones are operating as intended. If you don’t want to create a new Apple ID, your phone’s functionality will be restricted.
Yes—deleting your old iPhone backup from iCloud is completely safe and will not damage any of your data on the real iPhone. … You may remove any device backup stored in iCloud by going to your iOS Settings app, tapping iCloud, Storage & Backup, then Manage Storage.
Reduce the size of your iCloud backup. In iCloud Photos, remove photographs. Remove files from iCloud Drive. In Messages, delete messages and manage email. Voice memos may be deleted
If you enable two-factor authentication on your Apple ID, removing a gadget will prevent it from generating verification codes. It won’t be able to access iCloud or other Apple services, such as Find My, until you sign in again with two-factor authentication.
To erase your old iPhone, go into Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Simply deleting your iPhone will not completely remove all data, and it may be recovered by certain professional iPhone data recovery software.
Make a list of the phones that will be replaced. On these two phones, go to Settings > iCloud and switch all sync data to Off (contacts, calendars, etc.). Select Keep Data on iPhone when prompted. After everything is done, scroll down and select Delete Account.
If you don’t have your iPhone with you right now, switch it off and then remove it from your Apple ID using your Mac. Select Remove from Account under System Preferences > Apple ID for your iOS device on the sidebar.
You can delete your iPad, Mac, or Apple TV from your account if you don’t use it anymore. You may remove an iOS device, a Mac, or an Apple TV from your account by following the instructions below. Even if the device is offline, removing a device set up to utilize Apple Pay causes Apple Pay to be disabled on the device and removes your cards from it.