- You should go to Google Account Help.
- Click on Follow the steps to recover your account.
- You just follow the steps.
- Enter your Email or phone number.
- Click “Next“.
- Enter the last password you remember and next.
How To Recover a Deleted Gmail Account
How To Recover Deleted Gmail Account in 2 minute 2021
1. You should go to Google Account Help.
2. Click on Follow the steps to recover your account.
3. You just follow the steps.
4. Enter your Email or phone number.
5. Click “Next“.
6. Enter the last password you remember and next.
No. When you delete messages from your Gmail account, they are placed in your Trash Bin and remain there for 30 days. so, if you removed them from the Trash Bin or they were automatically erased after 30 days, there is no way to retrieve them.
There’s a 20–day timeframe for account deletion: the account must have been deleted no more than 20 days ago. After 20 days, the account, and all of its data, is permanently destroyed and Google can’t retrieve it.