Delete photos from facebook gallery follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to your profile and click the Photos tab.
- This shows you a large grid view of all of your photos.
- The top right corner of each photo has an icon with a pencil in it.
- Click that icon and select the “Delete This Photo” option.
How to Delete a Photo on Facebook (Desktop Version)
How to delete photos on Facebook
What is the best way to delete photos from your Facebook gallery? It’s a question we’ve all asked ourselves at one point or another, and while there isn’t an easy answer, it’s possible. Here are five ways you can go about deleting photos from your Facebook account with relative ease.
1) Delete them individually: You can delete individual photos by clicking on “Photos” in the left-hand menu of your profile page, selecting the offending photo(s), then hitting the little trash icon that appears when you hover over each pic. This is probably not for everyone because it requires quite a bit of time if you have hundreds or thousands of pictures in your gallery…
2) Delete them through album editing: To access this option, click on “Photos” in the left-hand menu of your profile page, select an album from the list of albums you’ve created, then hit the edit button next to each photo. Once there, simply uncheck any pictures you want deleted and hit save changes…
3) Use a program: There are dozens of programs out there that will get rid of everything for you automatically. Some people swear by these programs while others have had trouble with them deleting pictures they didn’t want deleted or otherwise not working correctly. If you’re interested in trying one out for yourself, here’s a decent one to check out .
4) Delete them through Facebook Mobile: This isn’t actually a separate feature from the site/app itself but it is a nice, easy method that will delete a photo for you just as well as anything else. To do this, go to your profile page on Facebook Mobile and click on the “photos” section of your profile. This should bring up a list of every picture in your gallery along with where each photo can be found (e.g., album). From there, check off the boxes next to any pictures you want deleted and hit delete at the bottom of your screen…
5) Ask for help from a friend: This is perhaps the easiest way to get rid of undesirable pictures from your Facebook galleries because it does all the work for you. Just ask a friend or family member who has a pretty good understanding of how things work to take care of it for you.
You can’t remove a post or photo that someone else has uploaded to Facebook yourself. You’ll have to contact them directly to get rid of it. You can’t delete a photo others have posted, but you may hide it from your timeline or the tag.
Open the Google Play app, then tap your account name at the top of the screen. Select “Google” from the drop-down menu to go to “Settings.” Uncheck the box next to “Sync Picasa Web Albums” under “Accounts” > “Google.” Now, under “Settings” > “Application manager,” scroll down to “All” and select “Clear data.
To access the Gallery app, tap the Trash can icon. To view all of your photos, go to the Photos option. At the top, tap the Garbage can symbol. Select each picture you wish to remove by tapping the circles at the upper left of each photo. … Tap the Delete button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
To remove a photo from your Facebook profile, go to the menu (three-dot) button and select “Delete photo.” After you’ve confirmed your selection, the photo will be removed. This also works for profile pictures and cover photos on Facebook.
Choose “Albums” or “Uploads” from the top of the screen. Then tap the photo or video you wish to remove to view it in full screen. Select “Delete Photo” from the drop-down menu after tapping the three dots at the upper-right corner of the display.
Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone or tablet. In Sign in to your Google Account, choose a menu option. Select certain items from your device for deletion. Tap More Delete from Device in the top right corner.
To delete an album, tap the Delete button on your mouse or touchscreen device. To select all of the albums you want to remove, tap and drag them to the trash icon in the lower-right corner of any one of your screens; this will prompt a list of possible courses of action. You may also access Samsung’s Gallery software by tapping here. Once you’ve done that, choose Delete Album and confirm.
The majority of the issues are linked to a card lock, which should be changed, switched to read-only, or written-protected. To get rid of the continuing deleted files that keep appearing, you must convert the read-only card to normal.
On a Mac, open the Finder and select your device from the Devices list on the left. Choose Sync photos from if you’re using iPhoto or Aperture, or Photoshop Album or Photoshop Elements if you’re using Windows.
Go to https://photos.google.com/unsupportedvideos on your Android phone or tablet and open a browser. Select the videos you wish to download or delete from the list on Google Photos. If you remove a video, it will be removed from Google Photos but not your device if you downloaded a copy of it.
How can I get rid of pictures from my phone without clogging it up? Open your Photos app and choose the photos you wish to remove. The menu (3 vertical dots) may be found in the upper right corner. Select Remove From Device from the menu. They’ll show up in your photo library, but they won’t be backed up on your device anymore.
Tap on your gallery app. If the Uninstall button is visible, hit it, but if not, select the three-dot icon in the upper right corner and uncheck updates. Restart the phone after removing it. … Note: On Android and iOS, learn how to see if an update is available for applications.