Delete old Facebook accounts follow the instruction below
- Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select Settings.
- Click General in the left column.
- Choose Manage your account.
- Then scroll down to click Deactivate your account.
How to delete an old Facebook account
[New Method] How to delete facebook account without username and password 2020
1. Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click General in the left column.
4. Choose Manage your account.
5. Then scroll down to click Deactivate your account.
1. A Facebook account that’s permanently deleted can’t be retrieved.
2. Therefore, all of the information in the account is lost completely.
3. Emails associated with the account are no longer attached to it
4. This means you can use them to create a new account anytime.