- To cancel your Tidal subscription, go to Settings and then tap ‘Subscriptions’. If you do not see this option, click on “iTunes & App Store”, then scroll down and click the first link that says ‘View Apple ID’
- Tap the ‘Tidal Subscription’ option located in a list of all other subscriptions. Then confirm to cancel your subscription.
This is a question we’ve been receiving a lot from Mac and PC users. We have in fact written this article to help everyone delete their tidal account (including Tidal HiFi) on iphone, ipad iOS 8/9/10 and android smartphones .
We have received multiple requests for instructions on how to delete TIDAL or just the tidal app from your devices.
Also if you are managing several devices, you will want to know how to completely remove the account after deleting the app. We’ll show you how.
How do I delete my tidal account from my Iphone?
First things first. Before you will be able to delete TIDAL or the app, you’ll need to sign out of your tidal account .
To do that, simply open up the tidal app on there and then click on your name (top right corner). Then select ‘Sign Out’.
We have two different options for this step. You can either logout of it directly from iPhone/iPad’s settings or follow our steps below:
1) Open the Settings App > Tap on your name at top right corner > Click Sign out.
2) Depending on which device you are using (iPhone or iPad), go to Settings > [your name] > Sign Off.
3) For Android Users, open the settings app > click on Accounts tab > Click on your TIDAL account. Tap remove account.
4) For pc users go to settings > click ‘your profile’ (if you are using a device for the first time, it should be “Add an Account” or something similar). Then select Remove Account and follow instructions!
How do I delete my tidal account from my Ipad?
This is also very simple and straight forward:
1) Go To Settings> [your name] > Sign Out.
2) Go To Settings> General> Profiles & Device Management (or Device Management if in a different country). Find TIDAL in list and make sure it’s toggled to ‘on’. Tap on TIDAL > Click Remove.
How do I delete my tidal account from my Android?
This is also very simple and straight forward:
1) Go To Settings> [your name] > Sign Out .
2) Or go to settings>accounts>tidal>menu or more button at top right corner and select “remove account”. You may need to confirm this by entering your password. That’s it!
3) For Android Users, open the settings app, click on Accounts tab and select your TIDAL account then tap remove account. Or go to android/settings/accounts/tidal_account_name>menu or more button at top right corner and select remove account.
How do I delete my tidal account from my PC or Mac?
We also have a tutorial for this here: How To Delete Account On TIDAL (Windows, Mac)
Please note that if you’re deleting the tidal account on pc, you will not automatically delete the app! You will still be able to use it as before without being connected to an existing tidal account . If you want to delete the app too, follow either of these two tutorials: Deleting apps from iPhone/iOS devices or Deleting apps from Android devices.
I signed up with my email and it’s saying my password is incorrect but I know I’m typing the right thing. I have no idea what else to do.
How do I clear my caches from my iPhone 6?
I have an iPhone 6 with a 128GB memory and would like to know how I can clear its caches if possible without deleting any media or apps because they are all important files for me
The system cache partition stores cached data which should remain available whenever your phone runs out of storage space -this solution is actually aimed at those having problems with lag as results of filled up cache- , but note that it will be automatically created once there’s no more storage left -so that should not be your case, if it was, you’d definitely see a notification about it- and so you don’t have to worry about deleting things manually.
You can clear the caches of individual apps by going to Settings -> Storage -> [Select App] Cache then tapping “Delete” in the upper right corner.
As for all cached data at once, go to Settings -> General -> Usage -> Storage then tap on “Manage Storage” from the bottom (the third option). Now simply select “Cached Data” and delete as many files as necessary. Once done, restart your phone.
I’ve just bought an iPhone 5s but I couldn’t get it with iOS 10.2 yet because there are no updates for it. I’m afraid of losing my pictures and the like by getting the update without a computer near me to transfer them from my iphone to my PC before updating, what do you recommend?
My friend told me to download iMazing but I don’t know if it’s trustworthy…
You can use iCloud Photo Library with your iPhone 5S -if not, you won’t be able to access any photos or videos stored on your device- and still make sure that they’re being backed up to iCloud (the only case in which they will be saved locally is when cellular data isn’t available).
To enable iCloud Photo Library on iOS 10.2 or earlier go to Settings -> Photos & Camera -> [Switch To On] iCloud Photo Library. When prompted, simply log in with your Apple ID and password.
Note that if you want to use this option on iOS 11 or later -which doesn’t require the switch anymore- you’ll have to upgrade to iOS 10.2 first (if not already done).
Hope this helps!
I’m having problems downgrading from IOS 10 beta 7 version to stable verison?
I can only downgrade from iTunes which is an extremely slow process and I would like a more practical solution as it takes way too much time…
You can restore your iPhone using a IPSW file through iTunes by pressing “Shift” when clicking “Restore iPhone”, then select the corresponding IPSW file for your device -as you can find them under “Downloads” on this page once you’re logged in on the Apple Developer website- and proceed as usual.
I want to unlock my iPhone 3 with T-Mobile but it’s being locked by previous carrier, what do I do?
You’ll need to contact T-Mobile support to get your device unlocked -in case they didn’t ask for a payment before doing so (for example the iPhones bought through a third party network). They will provide you with all the necessary info regarding this procedure.
The next thing I’m going to do is reseting my phone, how should I backup all my data?
You can simply use iCloud for this or any other file transfer procedure between your devices, though you’ll need both of them turned on if they are not using the same Apple ID.
To backup your iPhone 3 before selling it, you can either do a full restore from an iTunes backup (which will delete all media content saved locally after doing so) or take advantage of the “transfer purchases” feature available since iOS 5 -all purchased items should be copied over in a matter of minutes-: just connect your device to iTunes > click on its name under “My Device” > select “Apps” tab > hold down CTRL then press “A” twice so that everything is checked > press “Transfer”.
I bought an iPhone 5s without a sim card, I want to buy a SIM card but I don’t know which one is compatible.
Any standard nano-SIM should be okay for your device -as well as any of the previous generations used on a GSM carrier- so you can go with the cheapest possible (off eBay, etc). Just make sure that it’s unlocked.
You can read more about this here: SIM Card Key Facts and Choices . You will find there all the info needed regarding compatibility between carriers and devices.
Why does my phone battery drain fast? It was working fine before!
That may happen when playing games or using apps (such as Facebook) while the iPhone 3 charges, as it will keep the phone awake -the display should dim on its own after a while, so you may be actually minimizing that app or game-; apart from that there are numerous reasons why this can happen to your iPhone 3:
-you have a poor signal in a certain area
-there’s something wrong with your battery (e.g. due to excessive charging cycles)
To make sure the first case is true, just go outside and see if you get better reception; if not, contact Apple support as soon as possible. As for the second one, you’ll need to take your device to an authorized service center for further assistance in order to avoid damaging it even more.
I’m thinking of selling my iPhone 5s, but I need to make sure everything is gone from it before doing so…
You can easily delete your content and settings before selling or giving away your iPhone 5s by going to “Settings” > “General” > “Reset” > “Erase All Content and Settings”. This process shouldn’t last longer than a couple of minutes.
1. To cancel your Tidal subscription, go to Settings and then tap ‘Subscriptions’. If you do not see this option, click on “iTunes & App Store”, then scroll down and click the first link that says ‘View Apple ID’
2. Tap the ‘Tidal Subscription’ option located in a list of all other subscriptions. Then confirm to cancel your subscription.
In a statement on Tidal’s website, the company revealed that “the reason the subscription price differs between TIDAL.com and within its app is because Apple imposes an ‘Apple service fee’ for using their services.”
TIDAL is majority black-owned. We work with a variety of artists as owners and/or contributors to the platform.