- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property you want to delete.
- In the PROPERTY column
- Click Property Settings.
- Click Move to Trash Can.
- On the confirmation screen
- Click Move property to Trash Can.
How to Add and Delete Websites Properties
How to Delete Google Analytics Account
1. Sign in to Google Analytics.
2. Click Admin, and navigate to the property you want to delete.
3. In the PROPERTY column
4. Click Property Settings.
5. Click Move to Trash Can.
6. On the confirmation screen
7. Click Move property to Trash Can.
To remove a property from Google Search Console, go to the dashboard and choose Manage Property from the dropdown menu next to the object you wish to delete.
A property in Google Analytics is a website, mobile application, or blog, for example, that has its own tracking ID. A single Google Analytics account can have many properties. Find out more about Google Analytics properties and views. A view is a collection of criteria for monitoring traffic on a single domain.