- Go to Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- Choose Manage Wireless Networks from the options on the left.
- Highlight the network from the list.
- Choose Remove.
How To Delete Multiple Local Area Connection in Windows XP 7 8 10
How to Delete Network Connection in Ubuntu 16.04
1. Go to Start.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click Network and Internet.
4. Click Network and Sharing Center.
5. Choose Manage Wireless Networks from the options on the left.
6. Highlight the network from the list.
7. Choose Remove.
Click on the “My Network”. Find “Connections” in that list and click on it. Use the “search” option to see the connection you want to remove. When you found the person, click on the 3 dots to the right of the “Message” button. On the pop-up, click on the “Remove connection” link.