- Open the MyJio app.
- Log in with your JioFiber Service ID or RMN and OTP.
- Go to Menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Account settings.
- Tap on the Registered mobile number.
- Enter a new mobile number to generate OTP.
- Enter OTP received and submit.
jio phone me gmail forgot password kaise change kare
How to Add Email ID in My jio App
1. Open the MyJio app.
2. Log in with your JioFiber Service ID or RMN and OTP.
3. Go to Menu.
4. Go to Settings.
5. Go to Account settings.
6. Tap on the Registered mobile number.
7. Enter a new mobile number to generate OTP.
8. Enter OTP received and submit.
Another approach to transfer your Android phone’s primary Gmail account is available. Open the Google Settings app from within your phone’s Settings menu or by going to Google settings. Choose Accounts & privacy in the left-hand column. Select Google Account and then choose the email you wish to replace your current primary account with.
Go to MyJio and sign in. From the Menu, select the ‘Settings‘ icon. Select the ‘Manage Accounts‘ option. To delete a linked account, tap on the ‘Remove‘ button.