Cancel HBO Now subscription on Amazon follow the instructions below:
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page.
- From this page, you can end your subscription.
How to cancel HBO AMAZON PRIME VIDEO CHANNELS Subscription?
How to Cancel HBO subscription (HBO Now or HBO on iOS)
There are many reasons why you might want to cancel your HBO Now subscription on Amazon. For example, maybe you don’t have a cable TV provider and need something to stream content on the go. Or perhaps you’ve decided that after this billing cycle is over, it’s time for your “HBO Now only” membership to come to an end. Whatever the reason, there are some steps that can be taken which will help ensure that canceling HBO Now on Amazon goes smoothly.
Let’s go over how you can cancel Amazon HBO Now. If you already know the process and simply need a shortcut to Amazon’s help page for cancelling your HBO Now membership, click here: Cancel HBO.
Follow these steps to cancel Amazon HBO now:
1) Open Amazon
2) Visit Your Account by clicking “Your Account” in the top right corner of Amazon.com (the drop-down menu that appears when you select this option will list your name as below
3) Under Settings, click Manage Prime Membership:
4) Scroll down and under the Your Subscriptions section, click End Membership if you’re ready to stop paying for Amazon HBO NOW:
5) Select End My Membership and click Keep My Membership if you’re just thinking about canceling but not quite sure:
6) Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s go back to your subscriptions. Note that by selecting Cancel Membership, we were able to cancel Amazon HBO now. But wait… what about those pesky recurring charges? This is where it gets a little hairy…
You’ll be prompted with a warning saying: “If you end your membership or free trial, you will lose benefits such as watching current seasons and past seasons of shows like Game of Thrones.” The warning continues on to say: “Your membership will continue until the end of your monthly billing cycle.
To cancel your Prime Video subscription, go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels and select Prime Video Channels. Select Cancel Channel and confirm to stop the billing cycle for that channel.
On HBONOW.com, go to the Profile page and sign in using your account information. Select the Billing Information option from the drop-down menu (upper-right corner). Cancel your subscription after selecting Manage Subscription and then Delete Account.
Go to the App Store Subscriptions page and sign in to your Amazon account. Locate HBO Max in the Your Subscriptions section and turn off auto-renewal.
To modify an existing paid membership, go to Manage Your Subscriptions. From either the Deliveries or Subscription menu, choose the subscription for the item you’d like to change. Then click Cancel subscription and Confirm cancellation.
You can terminate the service at any time by going to “Settings”, selecting “Subscription Management” and then “To Cancellation Page.” You may cancel your subscription by using the mobile or desktop browser.
HBO Max’s removal as a Prime Video Channel meant that Amazon Prime subscribers lost access to the service. Although HBO Max will be available on other streaming services, those who subscribe through Amazon Prime do not have the option of signing up for an ad-free version. 26,000 new and returning subscribers (sorry if you are already a subscriber) will be eligible for the six-month $7.49 per month fee for HBO Max’s ad-free edition.
Choose Access all of HBO Max and start streaming instantly after downloading the HBO Max app and signing in with your existing HBO email and password.
To cancel your HBO subscription, open the Settings app on your iOS device and tap your name. Select Subscriptions from the menu. If you don’t see Subscriptions, do the following instead: Go to iTunes & App Store and select it. Then, under View Apple ID, click Cancel Subscription…. Locate and tap your HBO subscription for cancellation. choose Cancel Subscription from the list of options.