- Open Lookout.
- Select Device.
- Select Settings.
- Select Account.
- Select Cancel Premium Subscription.
- Select Yes, Cancel My Premium Subscription.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
Cancel App Subscription on iPhone and Android
Remove Mobile Lookout On Galaxy S6 or S5
1. Open Lookout.
2. Select Device.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Account.
5. Select Cancel Premium Subscription.
6. Select Yes, Cancel My Premium Subscription.
7. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
First, go to your Android settings menu. Select Device administrators from the drop-down menu under Security and uncheck the box next to Lookout. Then, in the Apps section of the main Android Settings, look for it. Tap Lookout and choose “Force Stop” from the drop-down menu. Click Storage then “Clear Data.” Finally, tap the back button and choose “Disable” to finish off
Delete your Lookout account. Log in to your account using the link provided. Select “Deactivate Account” and type in your password. Your account has been disabled!