- Go to the Gmail account login.
- page input your email or phone number.
- Go to the click Next.
- Wait for an email that will help log in to your account and use your old password as prompted.
How to recover lost email id and password | google account recovery
How to Get Back to your Lost Gmail Account
1. Go to the Gmail account login.
2. mage input your email or phone number.
3. Go to the click Next.
4. Wait for an email that will help log in to your account and use your old password as prompted.
If you’ve deleted your Google Account and still want access to it, this article can help. If it’s been some time since you deleted your Google account, the data in your account may not be recoverable— but we’ll still show you what’s possible if you’re determined to get back on with life as a Googler once again!
To reactivate your email address, select the gear icon to the right of your desired mailbox. Select “Reactivate Mailbox.” Select “Reactivate.” Your email is now back in service!
To enable 2-step verification, go to the Security page of your Google account and select “Signing in to Google.” On the next page, click on “Get started” where there will be a series of steps for you to follow. The first is verifying that it’s you authorizing these settings changes by entering your password as prompted.
To enroll your device with Google Apps: Select the Settings option on your device. Touch Accounts & syncing Select the new account type from the list of accounts in order to add a single account, select Google then touch “Add account.”