- Sign into your account on the Twitter website.
- Click on Settings and Privacy from the drop-down menu under your profile icon.
- Section of the menu.
- Select Deactivate.
- Click Deactivate.
- Enter your password.
- Click Deactivate account.
How to Permanently Delete Your Twitter Account
How to Delete Your Twitter Account Permanently
1. Sign into your account on the Twitter website.
2. Click on Settings and Privacy from the drop-down menu under your profile icon.
3. Section of the menu.
4. Select Deactivate.
5. Click Deactivate.
6. Enter your password.
7. Click Deactivate account.
1. Sign into your Twitter account
2. Click on account settings.
3. Select the “Deactivate my account” option on the account settings page.
4. Wait 30 days without signing in to your Twitter account.
5. Your account will be deleted after this point.
1. Within minutes of you deactivating it, Twitter will remove your data from their website and place your account in a queue for permanent deletion. 30 days
2. later Twitter will begin the process of permanently deleting your account from their system
3. which can take up to a week.