Delete an Apple ID without a password follow the instructions below:
- Connect the iPhone to a Windows computer with a USB cable.
- Download and install iPhone Passcode Refixer on the computer.
- When the installation is done, launch the software and choose Remove Apple ID.
- Once the software recognizes your iPhone, click on Start to remove the Apple ID.
How to Remove Apple ID From iPhone without Password
Delete iCloud account without Password – any iOS version – iPhone 8, 7, 6S, 5S, 5, 4S, 4
Apple ID’s are a tool that allow you to do many things on Apple’s products and services. You can use your Apple ID to sign in, buy apps and make purchases from the App Store, iCloud, iBookstore and iTunes Store. It is also used for downloading items from the Mac App Store or making changes to your account information. One of the features that comes with an Apple ID is being able to view your purchase history on all of these stores by logging into it online. This post will show you how you can delete an Apple ID without a password so if you have one associated with some personal data or sensitive information then this process could be helpful for removing it from public access.
Also, if you have given your Apple ID to someone else and do not want them to have access to it anymore then this is also a way to remove it. Keep in mind that you cannot delete an Apple ID if the only one associated with it is yourself because there must be at least two accounts linked together for this process. If you know someone who can sign into their account then they will need to take the steps listed below with you or contact Apple Support for assistance.
There are many reasons why someone may want or need to delete their Apple IDs completely but this process cannot be done through iTunes on a computer like other account information can. The best option for deleting your Apple ID is by contacting support directly through email where all of your questions and concerns will be answered. If you believe that someone has access to your Apple ID and is trying to steal information from it then the steps below can also help you protect yourself by changing any saved passwords before getting rid of it.
How can I delete an Apple ID without a password:
1. Sign in to your Apple ID account online.
2. Click on “Change password”.
3. Pick a new password for your account.
4. Click on the icon with the lock icon next to it and enter in your new password.
5. Scroll down and find “Apple ID security” then go into that section by clicking on it.
6. Enter in a phone number, email address, or username associated with that Apple ID into the field provided then click “Check Security Email” underneath it. 7. If you would like, you can verify this information again by checking the second box from Step 5 above and wait for another confirmation email or text message from Apple to come through on another device.
8. Click on “Edit” next to the reason you would like to delete your Apple ID and enter in a short message telling them why you need this done.
9. Scroll down and click on “Please Confirm” once you have finished writing your request.
10. A new page will open with a note included about how deleting an Apple ID cannot be undone so keep this in mind before confirming it. Once you are sure that you want to go through with this process then click on the “Delete Account” button at the bottom of that window. 11) You will get another message warning that any information stored within iCloud or devices linked to your account will be deleted but everything else associated with iTunes and the App Store will not be affected.
12. Click on “Continue” after you have read this but before clicking on the red button that says Delete Account at the bottom of this window.
13. You will then get a message saying that your request has been submitted to Apple and they should respond within 5 days or less with an update about what has happened with it. If you are still able to sign into your Apple ID online after this process is complete then it should be removed from public access but keep in mind that if someone else knows how to do these steps themselves then they could try to delete it before you get a chance so think about where you store all of your important information beforehand.
14. If anyone requests access to your account then don’t let them use your Apple ID to log into it or request a password reset. Read through the steps below for how to remove someone else’s Apple ID if they are currently signed in to one of your devices.
You can’t log out of or delete an account unless you know the password. This is simply account security at its finest. So you’ll need to back up the phone and reset the password first. The iPhone 4 with iOS version 7.2 was used for testing.
Make sure the Apple ID field on the Sign In screen is empty when you’re done. If someone else’s user name appears, remove it. Tap Forgot Apple ID or Password, then follow the instructions onscreen.
Log into Apple’s Data and Privacy website using your Apple ID. … Click the link to Request to delete your account under Delete your account. Select a reason for deletion from the dropdown menu, then click Continue on the new screen.
To reset your Apple ID, go to the official website of your account and choose “Forgot Apple ID or Password.” Enter your Apple ID. Choose whether you want to reset your password, then click continue. Select how you’d like to reset your password.
Go to iCloud.com and sign in with their Apple ID. Go to Find My iPhone. Click All Devices at the top of the screen. Choose the device you’d want to be removed from iCloud. If required, click Erase [device]. Click Remove from Account.
To remove the Find My iPhone activation lock from your iPhone without having to contact the previous owner, you may provide a proof of purchase to the Apple help team. When you hand this document over to Apple, they can check the phone’s original owner and then assist you in unlocking it.
The remote wipe command will remove your iCloud account and disable Apple’s activation lock. You can recover your data after the factory reset if you know your Apple ID and password.
How to Delete an iPhone Without Apple ID: Step 1: Open the Settings app on your device. Step 2: Choose “Reset” > “Erase All Content and Settings” from the drop-down menu. Follow these steps carefully, or you might inadvertently erase other data! Step 3: When prompted, type your passcode and hit “Erase iPhone.”
You may attempt to complete the chore from Settings if you want to reset or erase your iPhone. … go to “Settings” on your iPhone and choose “General” > Select “Reset” from the drop-down menu. Step 2: Choose “Erase All Content and Settings” > If prompted, enter your passcode and select “Erase iPhone.” To confirm, tap on “Erase iPhone.”
Select Settings > General > Reset, then Erase All Content and Settings. Backup your iPhone before proceeding so you may restore its content later.Tap “General” in “Settings.”
Tap Settings > General > Erase or Reset iPhone. If you’re erasing your iPhone because you’re replacing it with a new one, you may move your apps and data to the new device using extra iCloud space. Select Erase All Content and Settings from the menu.
When the previous owner of the device is no longer available, it’s necessary to remove the iCloud Lock. They must use their Apple ID to log in to iCloud.com. Select All Devices from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen and choose the device they sold you after that. You can remove this item from iCloud by following these steps:
nGet the Original Owner to Unlocked iPhone. Getting the original owner to unlock your iCloud-protected iPhone is one of the simplest methods. … On your locked iPhone, ask the original owner to enter their iCloud password while you are on the passcode screen. This will free up the device.
Choose Apple ID in the Sign-In and Security area. Select the email address you want to use as your Apple ID. Change your Apple ID if necessary. If you used a third-party email address for your Apple ID, check your inbox for a verification code, then type it in.