- First of all, you will need to sign in to your Hotmail, Windows Live or Outlook.com account.
- Then head over to your account settings.
- Click Security and click More Security Options.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Close my account.
Delete Microsoft Outlook or Hotmail Account
How To Delete Hotmail Account
To permanently delete your Hotmail account, you need to go through the account deletion process. This is done by following these steps:
1. Go to the Delete your account page.
2. Enter your password and click on “Next”.
3. Select “I want to delete my account, not just access it” and click on “Next”.
It is not possible to delete your Hotmail account. It is possible to deactivate it, but the account will be reactivated if you sign in with a different Microsoft account.
Yes, Hotmail accounts are deleted after a certain period of time. Accounts that have not been accessed in the last three years will be deleted.
It can take anywhere from minutes to weeks for a Hotmail account to be deleted.
To close an Outlook account, follow these steps:
Click on the cogwheel icon in the top-right corner of the window to open the settings menu.
Select “Account Settings” from the list on the left-hand side of the screen.
Select “Your Info” from the options that appear on the right-hand side of your screen and then click “Sign out”.
Click on the start menu and search for “Outlook.”
Once you find Outlook, click on it.
The Outlook window will open and ask if you want to open a new account or access an existing one. Choose “existing.”
You should see your account listed in the left-hand side of the window. Select it and click “delete.
It appears that Microsoft is closing email accounts to free up space. They are not deleting emails, but they are closing the account so the emails can no longer be accessed.
No, Hotmail is an email service that was created by Microsoft in 1996. Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager (PIM) and email software developed by Microsoft.